I decided to compile an MP3 of my favorite sounds for one of my assignments this week. This assignment definitely took some thought because when I think of sounds I enjoy, I immediately think of songs or tiktok sounds. (lol) But, I wanted to think hard about it and pick sounds that I enjoy and wouldn’t think of until I heard them. After I thought about this for a couple days, I finally had decided what sounds I would use.
Below is a list of the sounds and why I chose them:
- The sound of a cracking back because there is nothing more satisfying to me than cracking my back, it feels and sounds AMAZING!
- A ticking clock because I listen to hypnosis to go to sleep and there is a ticking noise, so the ticking clock reminds me of sleeping, which is one of my favorite things.
- I included water flowing in the mountains because I really enjoy being outside and hiking. Plus, the sound of running water is really relaxing.
- The crackling of a bonfire, in the woods, is part of the track because it reminds me of fun nights next to the fire with my friends or camping with my family, making s’mores. Basically, the sound just makes me feel nostalgic.
- The final sound I used is an old jeep running. I know it’s noisy and a lot of people probably think it’s annoying, but I used to drive a 1991 Jeep Wrangler. It sounded just like that and it was and still is my favorite thing to drive.
I hope you all enjoy, be sure to check out!